Neuromarketing, a concept that emerged from the combination of neuroscience and marketing, offers techniques that increase the impact of content production today. It ensures that areas such as content production, advertising campaigns, website design are prepared in a way that directs users to purchase and creates neurological stimuli.
In the modern age, the effects of science are increasingly felt in all areas of life, and the reflections of these effects are seen in the field of marketing. In neuromarketing, which is one of the factors that direct content production, the focus is on how all materials such as word groups, colors used, font choices, text sizes, preferred images have an effect on neurons. Let’s take a look at how neuromarketing is used in the production of content that will make the content interesting and affect the users:
In addition to the basic principles that make the content quality and differentiate it from others, approaches that capture emotions and reflect naturalness are one of the important steps in influencing the users. Touching emotions to produce immersive content that engages the user instead of a monotonous flow increases memorability and impact. It is possible to increase readability by reflecting the perspective of neuromarketing that cares about emotions in the content.
Make Your Content Stimulating
In today’s conditions where digital communication is widespread, users are confronted with countless contents every day and selectivity becomes important at this point. The critical move is to present a different narrative to get on the user’s radar and get their attention. Recent research points out that more attention has been paid to content that provides information that will activate the part of the brain that perceives positive emotions. Producing content in this direction in order to create a good impression on users will eliminate the risk of disappearing unnoticed on digital platforms.
Be Bold to Get Attention
Another factor that will differentiate the content and warn the user is to convey the texts to the other party with a remarkable presentation. While increasing the quality of the visual, video and infographic content used, factors such as font selection and color tones also stand out with their significant influence on creating perception. Brain fluctuations can be increased and recall rate can be increased by using different colors or fonts at the points where the message to be given to the users or in the sections where the information that you want to emphasize is included. Integrating different applications into content and taking bold steps; It will help catch the attention set as the target.
Control the Effect You Want to Create by Using the Power of Colors
Deciding which colors and tones to be used in content production should be related to the message the brand wants to present and should be preferred accordingly. As one of the neuromarketing techniques, colors, which have a great impact on perception, stimulate which emotions in the brain?
- Green: Indicates feelings such as naturalness, trust, calmness, freshness and healing. Brands that offer natural products in terms of content, brands in the finance field that want to give a sense of trust prefer shades of green.
- Blue: Blue, which is one of the cold tones, reveals feelings such as peace, cleanliness, confidence and serenity. It is preferred by brands that offer hygiene and cleaning products and also by banks in the field of finance, due to its connotation of trust and height.
- Red: It is the color that creates the most stimulating effect on the subconscious. It creates a feeling of vitality like excitement, dynamism and energy. It is used quite frequently in the food industry as it has an appetizing effect. It has a positive effect to increase consumption
- Yellow: It is another color that has the most impact on attracting attention with its brightness. Yellow color, which stands out with its stimulating quality, appeals to feelings of liveliness and enthusiasm, as well as symbolizing transience. For this reason, it is important to shape the contents in this direction by paying attention to which emotions the colors affect in the brain in order to provide consistency with the brand’s service area.
- Pink: Affects positive emotions such as happiness, love, joy. Due to its feminine perception, it is one of the colors mostly used by brands related to women.
You can shape your content and page layout through the feelings that colors evoke in consumers, and strengthen the perception you want to create by giving the right message. Content presented with the right colors will increase its attractiveness, and it will make it memorable by activating the sense of curiosity.
Consider Eye Movements
Neuromarketing, which detects the eye movements of users while reading a content, offers analysis such as which parts of the content focus the most and which parts are overlooked, providing important clues that can be used in content production. As a result of this inference of neuromarketing, which states that the users increase their attention in the sections where the opposite concepts are together, the consumer can be warned by using stimulating elements in order to make the content remarkable.
Of course, preparing content with only certain techniques will not alone achieve the intended purpose by attracting the attention of the users. At this point, what the content offers and what kind of benefit it provides to the user are at least as important as the information we provide. You can increase your brand value with quality content by getting a professional service in order to follow the marketing dynamics in content production.
Dwt Mandalina / Dilşat İLDİZ / Advertising Writer