In our previous blog post, we discussed howimportant image is for a brand and how it determines the way consumers see the brand.
So, what should be done if a brand concludes thatit needs a new image after its image research?
Image basically contains three important elements. Therefore, if you want to change the brand image, you should first consider the following elements. These elements are at the core of the brand or corporate image;
- The qualities your image evokes
- How much you can carry these qualities
- Opinions of decision makers in the change process on these qualities
After evaluating these elements in-house, you can get support from a communication agency. After this point,
- Communicators will create a 360-degree communication plan to ensure the progress of the institution within a certain quality.
- When you want to add a new attribute to the image; such as efficient and environmentally friendly communicators will evaluate concepts as a whole.
- They will focus on the qualities you want to stand out, guide and create strategies to improve the perception of consumers in this direction.
When all these steps are followed, you will start working to renew the image of your brand. However, it should not be forgotten that brand image is not an issue that should be brought up once a year. Just like your personal image, it is an issue that you need to think about and invest on every moment and every day.
If there are qualities you want to change or improve about your brand image, it will be usefulto get professional support.
Dwt Mandalina / Ayşegül Baysal / Strategist